Search This Blog

Friday, November 29, 2019

During holidays we get a lot of folks from Othercountrystan.

 This weekend the rooms have two pair of 20somethings from I'm guessing Asian countries like Japan or maybe the Seattle. There is a language barrier but that didn't stop lots of convos. 
One was water coloring last night as we sat around. Found this on the fridge this morning. 
I'm delighted that she drew lips on me. Last I checked I have no lips, just an awkward opening. Maybe she drew us open mouthed. 
One of the other women wasn't at all intrigued by clowns, a huge jar of pot on the dining table or the "no Perfume" rule. She was intrigued that our place houses multi generational people who aren't blood family. "You mean you aren't related to the home owner in any way?" 
I hadn't thought of it so strongly because that's always whats up. "I'm on her Friends list...does that count?" 
I don't think the two pair of guests ever actually met each other. They are doing different shifts of vaykay it would seem. 
The way we are all related is that somehow almost everyone in the house is menstruating. It's a super clean house but I can tell because the trash bins are overflowing with packaging and entering the bathroom I'm overwhelmed with the scent of iron. #goodtimes

No comments:

Post a Comment