Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Our "shadow roomie" has left.

We only see her shadow as she quickly goes to the bathroom.
Other than that, it was like having someone in your house but never seeing them.
They only come out when you are gone.
That is cool with me. I'm very antisocial so good on her.
It was still odd for some reason.
We finally saw her after 4 days when she was leaving. I was like "Wow, I had no idea you were a black businesswoman from the South.
I thought you were a pair of Canadians on vacation.
So many people go thru I get them mixed up.
When the room got cleaned, it was clear why she sequestered herself for so long.
Her wastebasket was full of pot food wrappers.
30 of them.
Makes sense why she didn't want to interact with the clowns.
I wouldn't either.

No comments:

Post a Comment