Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Young couple from the middle of Oregon.

They came for a weekend in a city that doesn't roll up the streets at dark. They were just as wide eyed as the folks visiting from other countries and middle America. The other night I was out front chomping on a doobie when the guy walked up an embraced me.
"I'm so glad to see you!"
I told him I was glad to see him too. I'm kind of a loner but I'm always happy to engage in some diplomacy. Then I found out why he was glad to see me.
"My wife is ashleep and I was logged out of the house." He was locked out and apparently just walked around to all the local bars pounding drinks. He was tore up!
So he vanishes into the house and I hear nothing from him again until late night.
"BBbbbbrrrrrrrraaaap!" He was going there. hurling his guts out in the bathroom.
Right across the hall is another room with a different couple. I hadn't met them so I had no clue what kind of night they were having. I can't imagine they could be sleeping through that calamitous noise. The drunk man's partner found me and asked for a garbage bag for the barf.
She didn't know I had seen him earlier so she said "My husband seems to have caught the bug I had last week" He puked on as I sat at the table researching boring stuff.
Then Olive came downstairs mostly asleep to go to the bathroom. She found a naked man she never met before clutching the commode for dear life and singing the dry heaving song.
"Ooops, sorry, didn't know anyone was in here , would you like the light back off?" "He said "yeah that would be great, thank you." He couldn't have picked a better bathroom to do that in. The bathroom and the two rooms get cleaned and pro-scrubbed every few days.
On top of that, my housemate chore is cleaning the toilette so I know it'a properly buffed and scrubbed surface for worshiping the porcelain god.
That was pretty entertaining. The next day I met the couple from across the hall. They were a (30 somethings) Chicano couple from L.A. I asked if they were kept up.
They said "Um yeah."
They hadn't been as amused as me. Then I gave them the details and that made them both crack up. The husband said "I'm not gonna say that ever happened to me, but I do know where that kid was coming from.
Hope he feels better."
Yeah!I loved that Tude.

No comments:

Post a Comment