Search This Blog

Thursday, December 20, 2018

A young S. Korean woman just walking into the kitchen wearing only a tiny shirt and panties.

She was very embarrassed to see me and apologized over and over as she backpedaled out of the room. 
Now we are even. When we met this morning, I was only wearing a towel. 
I hope she knows I don't care. 
I'm somewhere between indifferent and slightly amused. 
She came back with some clothes on asking me to help her open a huge bottle of IPA. 
I think she may be the shyest party animal on the block.

Hope ya got some laughs from this blog
Like what we do?
We live out of a tip jar (sometimes chicken sometimes feathers) if you are in a place to keep our sunny side up and rubber side down then feel free to drop off a donation at our website.
http://oliveanddingo.com/donate/

Thanks! It's a great town to be a clown.

No comments:

Post a Comment